Thursday, October 2, 2014

Magic Card Art: Treasure Cruise



Card Name: Treasure Cruise
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

Gatherer Link: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=386705

Medium: Digital
Original Art Available? No
Prints Available? Yes
Artist Proofs Available? Yes
Foil Artist Proofs Available? Yes

Artist notes: This will now and forever be known as the "on a boat" card. For the uninitiated, just watch this video (NSFW):


Seriously though, this was probably the most challenging assignment I've ever had to date, because... it's a boat! As I remarked on Facebook, I was confused because I'm a figurative artist, and I finally got an assignment where people didn't fit in at all. But sometimes it's good to push out of your comfort zone, and now that Treasure Cruise was in the winning deck at a Legacy tournament, it looks like the boat isn't gonna sink any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. I want to send you one card for sign, what can i do? Write me at: ac.91@hotmail.it

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life without love is not a life but an existence in pain and penury. I am using this medium to let the world know of Dr Zadson a true spell caster that gave me results in just 3 days. I know that most of this spell casters online are not able to cast powerful spell, they only charge extravagant and yet dont deliver beacuse i tried several of them before i met Dr Zadson and he brought the love that i desire to my life. Today i live a very happy life with my spouse and am grateful to him. If you need love in your life or the help of a real spell caster contact him on his email eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com or call his number +2347050269626 .

    ReplyDelete